MixERP is a feature-rich and easy-to-use free ERP software for small business.
Designed from the ground up, MixERP integrates most of the useful functionalities of an average ERP solution with extra emphasis on simplification of the implementation. MixERP has a guided implementation feature which makes it a piece of cake for you to properly setup your ERP instance.
MixERP Disallows Side-Effecting Functionality
Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP restricts some side-effecting functionality. For example, modification of past-dated transactions is not allowed. This ensures that you cannot have two different versions of the balance sheet (or reports) of the same date because someone modified or deleted an entry.
Features at a Glance
- Central database for multiple establishments
With a single instance of MixERP installation, you can operate multiple Office Groups and Offices under the hood. MixERP can consolidate and/or split reports on the fly--without needing you to perform any extra steps.
- Policy engine for G/L access
- Integrated workflow engine for transaction posting and verification
- Automatic decisions by the system based upon your configuration
- End of day processing: EOD, EOM, EOQ, EOH, and EOY
- Inline Attachment Manager
- Localizable Email Templates
- Email Notification Manger
- Custom Fields
- Update Manager
- Report Writer
- Guided First Steps
- Widget and Plugin Management